Click Here for the House Manual
Order of Admission
Referrals for Region 3 funded beds will be considered for admission in the following order:
- All applicants must have completed some form of primary addiction treatment within the last twelve months prior to admission. A release form from the primary care facility will be signed so The Bridge, Inc. has access to all pertinent information, including physical and psychological testing and discharge summary.
- All applicants must be ambulatory and capable of self-care.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 30 days sobriety (alcohol and drug free) at the time of admission.
- All applicants must be potentially employable, and/or willing to continue their education for career preparation. All applicants out of the work force due to disability must be potentially able and willing to do volunteer work.
- All applicants must be willing to comply with the program of The Bridge, Inc/Mom & Me.
- Applicants must complete an intake screening in person or over the phone with staff prior to admission. (Adjustments may be made to this if an individual is incarcerated.)
- At time of admission, all medication and personal belongings will be checked in with staff.
- Both programs are aimed at treating each resident as an individual with individual needs; therefore the length of stay is variable.
- The projected length of stay is twelve (12) months.